Monday, January 11, 2016

bullshit late excuse

Okay, I'm taking
one week working vacation
to write other things...

SO you may or may not be excited to learn of a few new developments...

I finally got an actual copy of my book. There is an error on the back cover, but I am just gonna pretend its an in situ error from the excited ramblings of Mr. Maypole. If you haven't bought my book, you should.

It's on sale until I notice I have sold two more. Please don't make this an embarrassingly long sale [clickable].

I have become absorbed into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I now have pony books. I also have a patch of Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark on my purse (opposite an old Atom and His Package patch). I have also given thought to what my pony name would be... Tragic Tail. My cutie mark is of course a green feathered quill coming out of a skull's eye socket. So that's where I am at there.

Anyway, this week I am working on 2 novellas. One set in Red Light Heavy the other in the Drowned World. Probably will be the next thing I publish, likely both in a single volume.

These will be part polished blog stuff and part brand new

Also finalizing a new RPG module/adventure/sadness-thing. There is poop in it!

So yeah... 

No comments:

Post a Comment