Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Release Schedule...

Western Lights is already out and on secret Festivus sale. Get it while it's weird!

Ok. I still plan on releasing that big volume of stuff from the blog, but NOW it will not contain any of the Western Lights stories. I don't plan on double releasing anything.

Next, I have novellas planned for the Drowned World, Red Light Heavy, the colored worlds, and that setting where there are unmotivated zombies everywhere, stuck in aping empty cycles imitating the empty cycles of their previous lives.

These will either show up singly or paired in print books or some combination thereof.

So I expect the next release to be the big volume of short stories and poems from the blog, which also contains some new stuff, btw.

But if the muse grabs me, I won't argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment