Sunday, December 6, 2015

buy my book

My novella Western Lights is totally for sale now.

Some pieces of it appeared on this very blog, in a rougher format.

If you liked the weird west stuff I've done so far, you'll probably really enjoy this.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/edward-lockhart/western-lights/paperback/product-22474802.html
CLICK HERE TO BUY IT!
It all started because I was thinking about the reality of coming back into civilization from long stays in the wild. The visceral bits of pain and filth that only come to mind at the sight of ordered streets,

Then it just kept expanding into something more and more and more. All this is no small part because of interactions with you, my wonderful readership.

Thank you all for reading. Now, please, gimme some money.

But seriously thank you so much for reading and talking nerd-words with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment