Sunday, July 5, 2015

It has occurred to me...


Hello theoretical readers,

I has occurred to that I may have an audience beyond those I communicate with via social media. Blog traffic seems to confirm the probability of this.

I just wanted to let you know a few things.

First, you are awesome; thank you for reading.

Also, one of the reasons this blog goes on hiatus is that I am working on a book. It will be a collection of shorts, poems, and essays from the blog along with several new stories. Additionally, I've turned all my weird west pieces into a novella: "Western Lights" with a great deal of new stuff.

I'm in the editing phase, about half way through. Before too terribly long, it will be available through Lulu, probably both in paperback and hardcover.

So if you like the blog, that may be of interest to you.


Peace Out Beansprouts,
Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment