Friday, April 3, 2015

6° above

I have mere moments; please listen closely. The end is nigh. Oh, don’t look at me like that.

I suppose I stated it a bit dramatically.

Did you know, I was an astrophysicist before, hrm, before all this? Well of course you would.
There is an intermittent light in the sky that should NOT be there. I have observed it quite carefully.

In the top drawer of my bureau you will find two compasses liberated from Art Therapy. With them, I have charted its apparent trajectory. Tycho Brahe would be quite proud, I am certain.

My findings are contained within the notebook beneath this very pillow. Any high school science teacher should come to the same conclusion.

An unknown object of significant mass is on an unnatural collision course, sir! Its path is erratic but narrowing in possibilities towards us.

I don’t know why no one else has seen this!

Goddamnit man! Please just go to the courtyard and see for yourself. It should be flashing into visibility 6 degrees above the Wyneman’s building as seen from the three point line at 8:04. Please, sir! Let someone know. Please, I beg of you, before the medication takes me.

Please, you’ve, you must…

No comments:

Post a Comment